Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Some pictures

I've been playing around with our camera some so I thought I'd post some of my favorite pictures from the past week. Note that some are from a week ago when temps were a lot warmer! Warm days will return again, just not anytime in the next few days apparently. There are a lot of pictures of Matthew, compared to Sam, as Sam is just too hard of a target these days and is becoming more and more theatrical around cameras. Enjoy!

Just enjoying some snack outside. Ummm.Cheese and crackers!
Matthew makes a bit of a mess, but hey, he's not even one yet.
Follow Matthew's gaze...someday Matthew, someday, you too will join in the fun.
Three Kirchhoff men looking at a camera at the same time. A rare event.
I want to climb up there too! Hmmm...How can I get up there? Someday, Daddy, someday...
Just perusing Daddy's Mopar parts catalog...how much do you think he'll let me spend?
Look at those baby blue eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment